Selling a Property
JP Realty is a real estate company in Miami Lakes, Florida, serving all of South Florida. Since 1977 we have helped countless of families and individuals achieve what is for many, a major life goal. Whether you’re buying, selling, or renting a home in South Florida, the JP Realty team is your partner throughout the process.
When you trust JP Realty to list your home for sale, know that you have hired a team of profesional realtors and marketers focused on achieving one goal; getting you the highest value for your property quickly and efficiently. Although the sale of a property is 100% driven by market demand and location, hiring a team of knowledgeable, experienced agents and marketing experts can make all the difference. What is unique about JP Realty is that some of our agents have real estate appraisal experience. This is important when pricing a property.
The following steps are taken to assure your home sells for the highest and best price:
Step 1: Evaluate your Real Estate needs
- Evaluate your real estate goals.
- Valuation: Determine the best marketable price for your home
Step 2: Internet Based Marketing
- List your home on the Multiple Listing Systems (MLS)
- Feature your home on our website.
- Feature your listing on real estate marketing websites such as realtor.com and other real estate directories.
Step 3: Social Media Advertising
- Market your property in your local publications.
- Send e-mail newsletters to our extensive mailing list.
- Blast flyer out to realtors.
- Feature your home on several social media sites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Step 4: Showings and Open Houses
- Help you prepare your home for showings.
- JP Realty agents will screen buyers to make sure they are pre-qualified to purchase the home.
- JP Realty always has an agent available to show the home.
- Schedule Open Houses and Brokers Opens to generate the best qualifying lead.
Step 5: Quick Follow-up and responses
- Quickly respond to any leads from potential buyers to purchase your home.
- Encourage qualified buyers to present their highest and best offers.
- Facilitate the entire sale from listing to closing, reducing the stress that can come from selling your home.