Buying a Property
In the real estate industry many agents and companies brag about being a jack of all trades, marketing both commercial and residential real estate. These are two segments of the industry that are quite distant from each other. After all you wouldn’t want a car mechanic to fill your cavity! At JP Realty we are residential real estate experts. This is an area of the business that we have mastered and our years of experience attest to that.
We understand that buying a home is typically the largest investment you will ever make. This is why at JP Realty, we always keep your best interest in mind and carry this affirmation as a priority during the entire purchasing process. As a customer of JP Realty our aim is to serve you with comprehensive and personalized services that only an expert local real estate agent can deliver. There is no website that can do that! So, if buying a residential real estate property is one of your goals, give us a call. Even if you are not ready to buy we’d like to get to know you and keep you abreast of new listings in the area.
The following are services that will be provided to you by your JP Realty Real Estate Agent.
- Find the perfect home meeting your criteria from Single Family Homes, townhouses, condos, etc.
- Send you virtual tours (if available), photos, maps, neighborhood information, and other factors affecting the value of your future home. (if available)
- Schedule a personal showing of the property or “preview” the property ourselves and provide you with an expert opinion.
- Provide you with relevant information about the property and immediate neighborhood that may interest you.
- Prepare contracts and work closely with you to negotiate the best price for your home. We welcome the opportunity to work with a buyer’s attorney if you so chose to retain one.
- Guide you through the closing process from beginning to end and provide you with a deadline sheet to meet all important dates.
- The buyer can choose their own attorney or we can recommend one for them.
Keep constant communication through the entire process, and always available to answer your calls.